!NOW HIRING! IT Specialist
Do you have extensive Information Technology Experience? Auld & White Constructors is seeking an IT Specialist with a minimum of 5 years of IT experience at an organization in a similar capacity.
The employee will work in the Auld & White Constructors’ office and at its job sites installing, configuring, and supporting the organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and associated hardware & software systems. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform maintenance to support availability. Research and make recommendations for new and emerging software, hardware, security, and best practices. Manage the day-to-day infrastructure needs of the organization while putting systems in place for sustained growth and availability. Click on this link to >APPLY NOW<<.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, client/server, and cloud-hosted software/services.
- Lead IT projects, including the design & deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other systems-related issues through to completion.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, hardware, and user account information.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email infrastructure, archiving, spam filtering, and virus protection.
- Maintain/update/test the backup strategy & disaster recovery plan.
- Manage client/server software updates (Windows + 3rd party apps).
- Research and recommend the implementation of new technologies.
- Develop & implement training plans with users.
- Interface with users, vendors, and clients to solve new & existing challenges.
- Provide support for voice services and equipment, such as PBX and VOIP phone systems.
- Provide escalation support to IT resources & end users as necessary.
- Equipment Selection
- Equipment Maintenance
- Hardware & software
- Operation Monitoring
- Light scripting/querying/ad-hoc reporting
- SQL/Access VBA
- Microsoft Server (OS) Administration
- Microsoft Windows Domain Services (AD/Group Policy/etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Exchange Online
- Microsoft Azure Administration
- AD Connect
- Conditional Access
- Modern Auth Protocols
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP stack, IIS, DNS
- Thorough understanding of current security protocols/best practices
- Network Storage solutions
- Certificate Management
- Print Management
- Routing & Remote Access
- VPN technologies
- Crystal Reporting
- SSRS Reporting
- Visual Basic
- Powershell scripting
- Photoshop/GIMP (basic)
- HTML (basic)
Click on this link to >APPLY NOW<<.