Justin Maryak serves as Director of Project Management and Division Leader – Commercial. He is responsible for managing all construction operations for Auld & White’s Commercial Division.
Justin has been instrumental in the success of a variety of projects for clients such as Mayo Clinic, Baptist Health, Brooks Rehabilitation, Florida School for the Deaf & the Blind and many other private clients.
He is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Building Construction and a LEED Accredited Professional with a Building Design + Construction designation.
Justin is a fan of:
- “Gold Rush” – He dreams of mining in retirement;
- Anything on the water – water skiing, surfing, fishing, hunting sharks teeth;
- the Yellow Jackets, the Jacksonville Jaguars and football, in general;
- Exercise and fitness… You can find Justin at the gym most mornings at 5 a.m.;
- Growing citrus trees;
- His wife and two daughters.