A unique approach to pre‑construction
Auld & White Constructors’ pre-construction services and expertise is anything but common. Over the years, we’ve learned valuable lessons and identified successful practices along the way. We draw on this experience and continue to enhance our technologies and techniques, so that we can deliver the best in the industry from project conception to completion.
The difference between a superior and an average pre-construction provider is how proactive they are in the overall process. Any contractor can react to a design once it’s drawn. But to respond during the design process, to productively comment at the meeting table during the process and to propose alternate concepts that will achieve project goals within budget and schedule is exactly the collaboration AWC pre-construction delivers.
The goal of pre-construction is to deliver the building our clients desire – or better – with early cost certainty. Precise pricing that has been defined and confirmed to eliminate surprises, even unexpected savings, is the focus. We combine our construction skills and experience with true innovation to bring the highest levels of efficiency and quality to each and every project.
Pre-Construction Services Include:
- Project Communication Plan
- MEP Estimating
- MEP Coordination
- Site Analysis / Logistics Plan / Utility Plan / Material Delivery Plan
- Value Engineering
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Pre-Bid Conferences
- Estimating – Cost Reviews
- Subcontractor Pre-Qualification & Selection
- Schedule Development
- Procurement Planning
- Long-Lead Item Material Planning
- Constructability Review
- Owner-Procured Equipment Review & Coordination
- Building Code Adherence (ADA Life Safety)
- Subcontractor Bid Package Preparation (3 – 5 per trade)
- Final Guaranteed Maximum Price Proposal