St. Michael’s Catholic Church Addition & Renovation
Auld & White completed an addition and renovation of the St. Michael’s Catholic Church. The church, founded in 1872, was completely remodeled, the bell tower stabilized and the sanctuary expanded.
Client Diocese of St/ Augustine
Architect Miranda Architects
Role General Contractor
Project Size 10,700 sq ft
Location Fernandina Beach, FL
Date Completed July 2015