Working Foreman – Drywall
Do you have drywall experience? Have you run drywall crews? Auld & White may have the opportunity for you!View Application
Desired skills and experience
Auld & White Constructors, LLC, an established and reputable construction firm in Jacksonville, Florida, is seeking a Working Drywall Foreman with a minimum of five years’ drywall experience in commercial construction. Overall responsibilities include managing, directing and overseeing small work crews. The incumbent must be proactive, detail-oriented and have a positive attitude.
Life at Auld & White Constructors includes great earning potential, minimal travel, a knowledgeable and supportive team of experts, competitive benefits, training, opportunities for career advancement, low turnover, a close-knit team and FUN!!
Come join our team!
Reports to: Division Leader – Drywall
- Coordinate jobsite logistics
- Maintain relationships with main project team and other trades
- Maintain high level of productivity, quality and safety
- Procurement and tracking of materials for installation
- Coordination of work scopes
- Assist in resource-loaded schedule planning
- Other duties as assigned
- Five years’ drywall experience in commercial construction
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Ability to speak and understand basic Spanish is a plus
Great potential for advancement to field supervisory position, dependent upon completion of training and demonstration of individual’s qualifications and ability.