Do you have extensive supervisory experience in commercial construction? Auld & White is seeking a Superintendent with a minimum of 10 years’ supervisory experience.View Application
Desired skills and experience
Overall responsibilities include field supervision, coordination of trades, and completing projects in a timely and safe manner.
- Coordinate and direct all trades on the project
- Ensure compliance with contract documents including drawings, specifications, RFI’s, etc.
- Plan and schedule project activities on a daily to weekly basis, as required
- Prepare short term interval schedules and reviews schedule updates with Project Manager
- Hold weekly subcontractor meetings
- Conduct weekly safety meetings
- Oversee layout of lines and grades for all work
- Verify dimensions within the design drawings and coordinate with shop drawings
- Receive and maintain purchased materials and rented equipment
- Investigate accidents / incidents that occur on job site
- Directly supervises employees (i.e. carpenters, laborers)
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years’ supervisory experience in commercial construction