Are you tired of traveling? Do you have experience in commercial construction as a Project Manager?
Auld & White Constructors is seeking an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager with a minimum of five years experience. Responsibilities include the overall management of commercial construction projects.View Application
Desired skills and experience
Job responsibilities include:
Pre-Construction / Design Phase
- Work closely with Work Acquisition Team.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for prospective client including preparation of conceptual estimate and other documents.
- Review detailed estimates, cost codes, progress schedule and purchase controls.
- Receive bids and award purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule the project.
- Create cost controls through regular labor and summary cost reports.
- Prepare a comprehensive Master Project Schedule.
- Prepare pre-bid inquiries.
- Receive and evaluate bids for completeness.
- Prepare project schedules, including regular updating of the Master Project Schedule.
- Handle client, architect and engineer relations.
- Prepare and secure Owner acceptance of all change orders.
- Prepare requisitions for payment.
- Handle shop drawing control, review project submittals, shop drawings, RFI’s and product data.
- Conduct weekly, onsite progress meetings.
- Efficiently prepare and distribute Requests for Information (RFI).
- Oversee building systems commissioning.
- Oversee Punch List Inspection.
- Responsible for prompt follow-up on any warranty items with the Owner.
- Identify, encourage, and nurture personnel within the projects assigned.
- Five years’ experience (minimum) in commercial construction as a Project Manager