Are you an experienced drywall finisher? Auld & White is seeking drywall finishers with 3+ years experience!View Application
Desired skills and experience
Auld & White Constructors, LLC, an established and reputable construction firm in Jacksonville, Florida, is seeking Drywall Finishers with a minimum of three years’ drywall experience in commercial construction.
Life at Auld & White Constructors includes great earning potential, minimal travel, a knowledgeable and supportive team of experts, competitive benefits, training, opportunities for career advancement, low turnover, a close-knit team and FUN!!
Come join our team!
- Understand and demonstrate the five levels of finishing.
- Our search for experience is specific to “production finishing” utilizing bazookas, banjos, flat and angle boxes, corner rollers and power sanders.
- Inspect drywall surfaces for imperfections (screw heads, misaligned joints, bad hanging, etc.)
- Understand the right joint compound (quick-set, lightweight, or standard) to be used at appropriate situations
- Eliminate visible joints, knows how to eliminate air bubbles, tapes are not blistered, switch and receptacle boxes are finished tight
- Install cornerbead, trim beads, reveal beads straight, plumb correctly utilizing string lines, laser, square or straight edge
- Coordination with subcontractors regarding project expectations
- Competent to instruct and inspect a quality-produced wall or ceiling
- Skill required to patch / repair existing drywall into like-new appearance
- Oversee less experienced installers / laborers
- Ability to work independently on jobsites
- Three years’ drywall experience and skill with production finishing
- Must have own tools: finishing knives, mud pan, mixer, sanding pole, snips, utility knife, tape measure, tape holder and 12- gauge power cords in good working condition.
Great potential for career advancement, dependent upon completion of training and demonstration of individual’s qualifications and ability.