Assistant Project Manager
Do you have construction experience? Auld & White Constructors is seeking Assistant Project Managers with 3 to 5 years of construction project management experience.View Application
Desired skills and experience
Responsibilities include assisting the overall management of commercial construction projects.
Pre-Construction / Design Phase
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Superintendent, and Work Acquisition Team.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for the prospective client including preparation of conceptual estimates and other documents.
- Review detailed estimates, cost codes, progress schedule, and purchase controls.
- Receive bids and award purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Assist in planning and scheduling the project.
- Create cost controls through regular labor and summary cost reports.
- Assist in preparing a comprehensive Master Project Schedule.
- Prepare pre-bid inquiries.
- Receive and evaluate bids for completeness.
- Prepare project schedules, including regular updating of the Master Project Schedule.
- Handle client, architect, and engineer relations.
- Prepare and secure Owner acceptance of all change orders.
- Prepare requisitions for payment.
- Assist in handling shop drawing control, review project submittals, shop drawings, RFI’s, and product data.
- Conduct weekly, onsite progress meetings.
- Efficiently prepare and distribute Requests for Information (RFI).
- Oversee building systems commissioning.
- Assist in overseeing Punch List Inspection.
- Assisting in prompt follow-up on any warranty items with the Owner.
- 3 to 5 years’ construction project experience