Job Description Summary
Responsible for planning, conducting and coordinating all in-house marketing and sales support functions including but not limited to proposal and presentation development, graphics, public relations, maintaining information management systems, web site development and maintenance, and administrative support to the business development staff.
The incumbent should possess a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or technical field with 4 years of marketing experience. Incumbent should have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in proposal preparation in the field of Construction, Architecture or Engineering.
Experienced in the following software programs: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe CS-2 Suite or above.
The incumbent reports directly to the Controller. Daily workflow is directed by the Business Development Manager(s). Normal contacts will include architects, vendors, customers, company agents, and marketing suppliers/contacts.
- Prepares complete and accurate marketing packages
- Keeps information for marketing tools current, i.e. project lists, resumes, project descriptions, etc.
- Creates concepts for and coordinates production of collateral, advertising and marketing materials including project sheets, postcards, external newsletter, including graphic design.
- Coordinates implementation of corporate identity, direct mail programs, project photography and advertising.
- Schedules, coordinates and assembles all RFP and RFQ responses.
- Develops and updates proposal and presentation formats.
- Establishes relationships with media representatives and coordinates public relations efforts.
- Develops/maintains information systems – Marketing files, Project databases, calendars, etc.
- Solicits and tracks customer surveys timely, and maintains customer evaluation records.
- Plans and coordinates special events.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the marketing budget.
- Participates in professional associations and community-related activities.
- Maintains and updates the Auld & White website.
- Performs administrative support for the Business Development team.
- Performs special projects as directed.