Ed White has served as President of Auld & White Constructors since 1987. He is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering. He also completed a three-year Harvard Business Program (OPM) exclusively for business owners. Mr. White is a registered Professional Engineer and a Certified General Contractor in the State of Florida.
- Alliance Group Founding Member
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Executive Committee
- Associated General Contractors
- Florida Engineering Society
- Nemours Brightstart Advisory Board
- Rotary Club of Deerwood
- University of North Florida Dean’s Leadership Council – College of Computing, Engineering & Construction
- YMCA Metro Board
Steve Auld is a Founder of Auld & White Constructors and has served as the Senior Vice President since 1987. He is a graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Building Construction. Mr. Auld is a Certified General Contractor in the State of Florida.
- American Red Cross, Volunteer Life Saving Corps, Vice President of Board of Directors
- City of Jacksonville, Executive Board Building Codes Adjustment Board (BCAB)
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA) Apprenticeship Program, Chairman of Carpentry Committee
- Northeast Florida Safety Council, Board of Directors
- Southpoint Rotary Club
- University of North Florida, Building Construction Program Advisory Board
LEED AP BD+C, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
Nathan Marty serves as the Executive Vice President of Auld & White Constructors. He is a graduate of North Dakota State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Engineering and Management. Mr. Marty is a LEED Accredited Professional and a member of the U.S. Green Building Council’s North Florida Chapter.
- The Church at Chets Creek
- University of North Florida – College of Engineering, Dean’s Council
LEED AP BD+C, GACP, VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
Tim Conlan serves as the Vice President of Operations at Auld & White Constructors. He is an Honors graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Building Construction and is a Certified General Contractor in the States of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina. Mr. Conlan is a LEED Accredited Professional and a Green Advantage Certified Practitioner.
- ACE Mentoring, Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Assistant Scout Master, Troop No. 280
- Certified Youth Sports Coach – CAA Soccer, CAA Baseball
- Christ’s Church
- Gator Bowl Sports Committee
- Leadership St. Johns
VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Teresa “Terry” Durand-Stuebben serves as the Vice President of Business Development at Auld & White Constructors. Early in her career, Ms. Durand-Stuebben’s talent for leadership resulted in a unique selection as a project facilitator for the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles. For the past 20 years, her focus has been the architectural and building industry throughout the southeast. Ms. Durand-Stuebben is active in the business community, currently serving on the board for the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and JAX Chamber Board of Governors.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Member
- Downtown Vision, Inc. (DVI), Board of Directors Chair
- JAX Chamber and JAXUSA Partnership
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services, Member
LEED AP BD+C, DIRECTOR OF FIELD OPERATIONS
Andrew Ade serves as the Director of Field Operations of Auld & White Constructors. He is a graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. Mr. Ade is also a LEED Accredited Professional.
- Arlington Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout